EntirelySafe › Forums › Incident Investigation › Confined Space related Incident
Tagged: Confined Space, Incident
Questions to be asked:
1. Is confined space entry necessary? Can the assigned task be completed from the outside?
2. Has a confined space safe entry permit been issued by the company?
3. Are confined spaces and confined space procedures posted where they will be noticed by employees?
4. If entry is to be made, has the air quality in the confined space been tested for safety?
5. Have employees and supervisors been trained in the selection and use of personal protective equipment and clothing?
6. Have employees been trained for confined space entry?7. Are confined space safe work practice discussed in safety meetings?
8. Have employees been trained in confined space rescue procedures?
9. If ventilation equipment is needed, is it available and/or used?
10. Is the air quality tested when the ventilation system is operating?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.